Sunday, July 22

study camp

The night time was the best, of course!
We got to do whatever we wanted (:
Vivocity during the timeout.
Starbucks for a drink &we went to window shop.
Saw a Adidas backpack, maybe I would buy that :D
Perhaps for my birthday present, anyone? HAHA!

Back to school, we were late.
Some non-4B people came too (:
Yongyang suprised her :D

To Istudio to watch a movie.
It was called the (oh,iforgot).
Its about how a coach brought his team up.
Halfway through, many people went out.
Think they went to the rooftop.
Somehow, somewhere something happened.
Don't wanna elaborate it :\
&Yeah, the movie was nice &touching :D

An one hour talk with Mr Siew.
I totally agree with what Mr Siew told us.
Its like what did we do to make Miss Tay appreciate us?
The answer seems to be nothing :\
We make her blow up almost every time.
We should appreciate her before she eventually leaves.
She's such a nice teacher (:
Cherish her class! :D

Lights out period at 1 plus.
We didn't intend to sleep.
Laptops were in the girls' room.
No doubt, we surfed around
&exchanged comments in Friendster XD
Order MAC for supper at 2 plus.
Talk, crapped &took pictures.
Jiaying and I were like cam-whoring.
Taking all sorts of photos.

Movie in the guys' room.
Some Thai show that seems interesting.
But the storyline was too complicated
&the graphics were unclear.
Headed back at 5 to sleep then.

The second day, the girls woke up later.
They were all tired I suppose.
I was the latest to sleep &the earliest to wake up.
It was too squeezy luh :\

Met Mr Siew at the AVA for the talk.
Its about what study ways are more suitable for us.
Did the 1st cycle &it was really effective &productive :D
Thanks Mr Siew! :D

Break for 20 minutes.
Qizhi, Shimin &I went to the hall.
Went to see see, look look.
Yeah, I was called 'a snowman' by SASA &Yunjie =X
Because I wore a jacket that was too big for me.
So mean right, but it wasn't mine btw :D
Back to Istudio to attend a talk conducted by our school counsellor.
The first &last part of it were the most amusing :D

Lunch in the canteen
&we celebrated Shimin's birthday with a cake.
Cleared the area, packed our stuff &debriefed! (:

Overall, enjoyable camp! :D
Learnt a lot.
A camp worthwhile to attend.
Thank the coaches for your effort.

Pictures will be up when I receive the them from Jiaying!

&GET WELL SOON, Mr Kuan! :D:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home