Monday, July 16

monday blue

School was a total slack today :\
Nothing much was learnt, acutally.
Chemistry lesson was canceled
due to the Olevels listening comprehension.

After school, had to do duty.
Zhengyi &I were supposed to cordon the people off the classroom block.
Slack a little till the listening ended.

Walked to Tiong with Prefects.
Mavis was there too (:
They dined at KFC while
Angeline &I went to purchase the tickets.
HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX! :D

Next, a suprise birthday cake for Jane came!
Sang birthday song.
It was loudly sang though.
But hope ya had a great day, JANE! :D
Took a few bites &up to the cinema.

Watched with Angeline &Safwan :D
Suprisingly, I didn't feel sleepy at all,
as I didn't have enough sleep last night.
Hmmm, maybe for a moment?
But managed to stay up through out (:

Not a bad movie.
I rate it 3.5 over 5 :)
Home sweeeet home after!

Pictures will be up later
as soon as I switched the computer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home