Thursday, June 21

asdf

Training was as per normal.
We played dui kang.
ohMan, I did 3 rounds of frog jump.
My legs were falling after doing.
I still owe jiao lian one round :\

Aiyeh, the Year 1s pangseh-ed us
&went for their lunch.
We initiated to ask them where were they.
Joined them at Kopitiam then.

Sinvyest suggested to play badminton today
instead of Saturday.
We were fexible, so we went (:
Headed home to get rackets &basketball first.
We played for about 2 hours
&home sweeeet home.
I enjoyed ya :D

It would be better if SA were there.
She may be standing at the edge of the ship
enjoying the blue sea &marine creatures
swimming in the sea,
while we were training so hard XD
Nah, its just a passing remark. Heh.

Sorry Year 1s,
for not being able to join you guys tmr.
Next time alright?
I promise (:

Pictures time! :D

The attractive bowls of dessert :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Alex gave me this, duck tongue.
It tasted salty :\ I don't like.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some weird bar that tasted weird.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Campus Superstar stage isn't as big as seen on TV.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ohLa! The swimming pool..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Spastic Kaihwee XD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Klunch that day.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Year 1s that went :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They were singing GET HIGH! :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sinvyest, Jinghui &Yunjie (:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yolanda &jyehuey.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Whats on top? Hmmm...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Chen Simin :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This biggy creature stays in my house I think?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've lost pictures in the sharing folder again.
Maybe it will be 'back' tomorrow? Lol.
Okay, thanks for the time. TATA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home