kbox &men in white
Had lesson in the morning at 9.
I was late as usual XD
Miss Tay didn't say anything.
She wouldn't ask you to stand or whatever.
As long as you're present, she's glad.
Rushed off to Lucky Chinatown to join them.
Kiang couldn't make it as she's having cold.
Get well soon! :D
Lailin didn't turn up too.
Her reason was because she had a wedding to attend, lol!
Alyssa, JingHui, Mavis, Yunjie, Jyehuey, Yolanda, Trecia &me.
We over shot the session for 1 hour plus, till 3 plus :D
Oh well, I think that the Year 1s sang well, together.
Not saying that they don't, individually.
It was really niceeee (:
Jyehuey, that dumb dumb.
She went there to listen &do her work only.
Yolanda sang a little but very softy.
Sing loudly next time kay?
Don't be shyyyy.. XD
No doubt, Trecia sang very well (:
Headed to Plaza Singapura for Men In White.
We bought snacks worthed $28.
A huge amount :\
Okay, the movie isn't as nice as expected.
No storyline &anticlimax.
Just all about ghosts, really.
I rate it 2 out of 5 stars.
Roamed about then.
We went into shops.
Daiso, we crapped a lot in there.
Kicking Alyssa's flippy-floppers was amusing, haha!
Okay, I made a scene there &leaped XD
No offence, its just for fun :D
Jyehuey &I didn't know that there's Subway at PS.
We were like 'Woah!' (open our mouths big big)
&the first thing we thought of was COOKIES!
Bought Oatmeal Raisin while she bought 2 Chocolate Chips.
Haha, now ya know whats my all-time favourite cookie in Subway (:
Hopped onto the Shutter Bus to Tiong!
Boo, you guys pangseh-ed us :\
Luckily we boarded on time.
Waited with the Year1s for their buses home,
&home sweeeet home :D
I enjoyed today ya!
Hope you guys too?
Year Ones are loved alright :D
Kbox was shiok :)
I was late as usual XD
Miss Tay didn't say anything.
She wouldn't ask you to stand or whatever.
As long as you're present, she's glad.
Rushed off to Lucky Chinatown to join them.
Kiang couldn't make it as she's having cold.
Get well soon! :D
Lailin didn't turn up too.
Her reason was because she had a wedding to attend, lol!
Alyssa, JingHui, Mavis, Yunjie, Jyehuey, Yolanda, Trecia &me.
We over shot the session for 1 hour plus, till 3 plus :D
Oh well, I think that the Year 1s sang well, together.
Not saying that they don't, individually.
It was really niceeee (:
Jyehuey, that dumb dumb.
She went there to listen &do her work only.
Yolanda sang a little but very softy.
Sing loudly next time kay?
Don't be shyyyy.. XD
No doubt, Trecia sang very well (:
Headed to Plaza Singapura for Men In White.
We bought snacks worthed $28.
A huge amount :\
Okay, the movie isn't as nice as expected.
No storyline &anticlimax.
Just all about ghosts, really.
I rate it 2 out of 5 stars.
Roamed about then.
We went into shops.
Daiso, we crapped a lot in there.
Kicking Alyssa's flippy-floppers was amusing, haha!
Okay, I made a scene there &leaped XD
No offence, its just for fun :D
Jyehuey &I didn't know that there's Subway at PS.
We were like 'Woah!' (open our mouths big big)
&the first thing we thought of was COOKIES!
Bought Oatmeal Raisin while she bought 2 Chocolate Chips.
Haha, now ya know whats my all-time favourite cookie in Subway (:
Hopped onto the Shutter Bus to Tiong!
Boo, you guys pangseh-ed us :\
Luckily we boarded on time.
Waited with the Year1s for their buses home,
&home sweeeet home :D
I enjoyed today ya!
Hope you guys too?
Year Ones are loved alright :D
Kbox was shiok :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home