qwer
Oh man, 4 sets of Social Studies examination papers can kill.
We are told to do all the questions, including the choose 1 out of 3.
That would take me at least 3 lengthy hours :\
My right hand hurts when typing.
The part between the index &middle finger.
The area at the knuckles part.
The sharp pain is just unavoidable luh :(
But it doesn't hurts when I am writing.
Funny dumb thang :\
ohLa! Kbox &movie with teammates tomorrow.
Glad that the sec 1s are able to make it ya! (:
I wonder if Men In White is nice.
Some said that its a booBOO show,
while some rated it as a dont-miss-it movie.
Hmmmm...
I am off to bathe now! (:
Looking forward to tomorrow's :D
We are told to do all the questions, including the choose 1 out of 3.
That would take me at least 3 lengthy hours :\
My right hand hurts when typing.
The part between the index &middle finger.
The area at the knuckles part.
The sharp pain is just unavoidable luh :(
But it doesn't hurts when I am writing.
Funny dumb thang :\
ohLa! Kbox &movie with teammates tomorrow.
Glad that the sec 1s are able to make it ya! (:
I wonder if Men In White is nice.
Some said that its a booBOO show,
while some rated it as a dont-miss-it movie.
Hmmmm...
I am off to bathe now! (:
Looking forward to tomorrow's :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home