friendly with fuhua &lunch.
Friendly with Fuhua &River Valley today.
I only played 2 matches.
Oh gosh, the last's was definity nerve-wreaking.
That guy was really skilled.
His smashes were stunning (:
But I managed to win him with my service! XD
His last service gave away so I was considered lucky.
Multi-balls with Jiao Lian after Ex-co meeting!
It was doubtlessly good.
I love coach giving me Duo Qiu! (:
Sorry, for like switching to Mr Kuan's.
I thought my turn won't be so soon, you see :\
Lunch with the Year 1s &3s (:
That was the first meal that I had with the sec 1s.
Enjoyed, though it was just a simple one.
You guys were really mirthful :D
Spicy Ban Mian was a total killer again.
Its so mega spicy &burning :\
They sent me to the MRT then.
We(tabletennis) will be going for a movie &kbox
this coming monday.
Anyone who can make it, please tell me ya! :D
Goodbye, till then (:
I only played 2 matches.
Oh gosh, the last's was definity nerve-wreaking.
That guy was really skilled.
His smashes were stunning (:
But I managed to win him with my service! XD
His last service gave away so I was considered lucky.
Multi-balls with Jiao Lian after Ex-co meeting!
It was doubtlessly good.
I love coach giving me Duo Qiu! (:
Sorry, for like switching to Mr Kuan's.
I thought my turn won't be so soon, you see :\
Lunch with the Year 1s &3s (:
That was the first meal that I had with the sec 1s.
Enjoyed, though it was just a simple one.
You guys were really mirthful :D
Spicy Ban Mian was a total killer again.
Its so mega spicy &burning :\
They sent me to the MRT then.
We(tabletennis) will be going for a movie &kbox
this coming monday.
Anyone who can make it, please tell me ya! :D
Goodbye, till then (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home