asdf
My life is boring.
Nothing much happened these days, seriously.
Maybe the N level oral on Tuesday?
I don't know if I have done well, I hope I do.
ALERT!
I lost Panhua's &my school uniform in school on Tuesday.
Oh man, I forgot to take it as I rushed to the hall to sit for the Emath paper.
If anyone has seen or found it, pass it to me please?
It would be greatly appreciated (:
I have been searching it for days.
Screw that person who took it :(
We had our first session with Li Jiao Lian today.
It was good! :D
Yeah, different coaches have different ways of teaching us.
Looking forward to the next session! (:
Maybe I will blog about tennis later.
Wimbledon! (:
Nothing much happened these days, seriously.
Maybe the N level oral on Tuesday?
I don't know if I have done well, I hope I do.
ALERT!
I lost Panhua's &my school uniform in school on Tuesday.
Oh man, I forgot to take it as I rushed to the hall to sit for the Emath paper.
If anyone has seen or found it, pass it to me please?
It would be greatly appreciated (:
I have been searching it for days.
Screw that person who took it :(
We had our first session with Li Jiao Lian today.
It was good! :D
Yeah, different coaches have different ways of teaching us.
Looking forward to the next session! (:
Maybe I will blog about tennis later.
Wimbledon! (:
Labels: training

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home