asdf
Today was well spent although I didn't do any work.
Boohoos! The afternoon training was fun, I heard.
Anyhow, the morning session was rather tiring, for me.
Meixian &yolanda joined today :D
Hope that you guys had enjoyed.
We started off with dui kang, till it ended.
Round robin this time.
Gladly, I won all the players from our opposing team.
Yolanda did well too (:
Although Meixian lost most,
but I think she had tried her best :D
Keep going ya!
My bat's handle is wrapped with the strap now.
Woohs, I love the colour(luminous)!!
Had lunch with Jiaolian &both of them at Viva.
Yong Tau Foo again (:
Accompanied Jiaolian to Shop &save.
ohLa! &she treated us to Mochi :D
Thanks Jiaolian :)
Met up with Siewhuai at Causeway then.
Bought tickets for Fantastic 4.
Hmmm, its not too bad though I kinda fell asleep :\
PS: I'd fall asleep even if the movie is top rated, lol!
I rate it 4 over 5.
Walked about &were thinking of where to go next.
We took a bus to town then.
On the way, we didn't feel like going.
Partly because I rememberd that
I had to collect my dad's shoes.
So she accompanied me there.
But the shop was closed.
Booya, that uncle is sucha slacker.
He closed his shop before 5.
She came over to my house for a while
before going for some celebration at Jane's.
Like finally, we did some catching up.
I'd enjoyed, thank ya (:
Thats our favourite colours :D


Boohoos! The afternoon training was fun, I heard.
Anyhow, the morning session was rather tiring, for me.
Meixian &yolanda joined today :D
Hope that you guys had enjoyed.
We started off with dui kang, till it ended.
Round robin this time.
Gladly, I won all the players from our opposing team.
Yolanda did well too (:
Although Meixian lost most,
but I think she had tried her best :D
Keep going ya!
My bat's handle is wrapped with the strap now.
Woohs, I love the colour(luminous)!!
Had lunch with Jiaolian &both of them at Viva.
Yong Tau Foo again (:
Accompanied Jiaolian to Shop &save.
ohLa! &she treated us to Mochi :D
Thanks Jiaolian :)
Met up with Siewhuai at Causeway then.
Bought tickets for Fantastic 4.
Hmmm, its not too bad though I kinda fell asleep :\
PS: I'd fall asleep even if the movie is top rated, lol!
I rate it 4 over 5.
Walked about &were thinking of where to go next.
We took a bus to town then.
On the way, we didn't feel like going.
Partly because I rememberd that
I had to collect my dad's shoes.
So she accompanied me there.
But the shop was closed.
Booya, that uncle is sucha slacker.
He closed his shop before 5.
She came over to my house for a while
before going for some celebration at Jane's.
Like finally, we did some catching up.
I'd enjoyed, thank ya (:



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home