X-country, out.
ohLa! The team did great for the X-country! :D:D
Well done people!
Thats the best results so far (:
Every single level consists of at least 4 table tennis people in the Top15!
YAYNESS, feel so accomplished eh.
Year 1s
1st runner-up, Yunjie!
5th JingHui!
9th Mavis, my super nice TUDI! :D
14th Xuguo!
Year 2s
1st 1st 1st! Peishan :D
2nd 2nd, Cheryl!
3rd! Jacquelyn (:
9th Xinyi!
10th Charis :)
Year 3s
1st! Meixian! :D
Kaihwee, Simin &Yolanda are in the Top15 too.
Year 4s
3rd Cheryl Lim(lele)
4th Carmel! :D
Beng Hong 6th I think.
Hasyna, 13th! (:
For those we didn't get Top15,
don't be upset ya.
Its the attitude &will that count :D
Grace was such a dumbass.
She didn't eat for 2 days
&went to run with sucha empty stomach.
Hence, she fainted &took a cab back to the arena.
She could have gotten Top15!
I wanna thank those we cheered for me
before/during/after the run! :D
I greatly appreciated that.
I might not have gotten 4th for that.
Especially Meixian who sprinted with me (:
Congrats to those who got Top 15 too! :D
Well done people!
Thats the best results so far (:
Every single level consists of at least 4 table tennis people in the Top15!
YAYNESS, feel so accomplished eh.
Year 1s
1st runner-up, Yunjie!
5th JingHui!
9th Mavis, my super nice TUDI! :D
14th Xuguo!
Year 2s
1st 1st 1st! Peishan :D
2nd 2nd, Cheryl!
3rd! Jacquelyn (:
9th Xinyi!
10th Charis :)
Year 3s
1st! Meixian! :D
Kaihwee, Simin &Yolanda are in the Top15 too.
Year 4s
3rd Cheryl Lim(lele)
4th Carmel! :D
Beng Hong 6th I think.
Hasyna, 13th! (:
For those we didn't get Top15,
don't be upset ya.
Its the attitude &will that count :D
Grace was such a dumbass.
She didn't eat for 2 days
&went to run with sucha empty stomach.
Hence, she fainted &took a cab back to the arena.
She could have gotten Top15!
I wanna thank those we cheered for me
before/during/after the run! :D
I greatly appreciated that.
I might not have gotten 4th for that.
Especially Meixian who sprinted with me (:
Congrats to those who got Top 15 too! :D
----
To Mr Kuan's place after the X-country.
The initial purpose was to see Jetro!
He's uber cute &chubby :D:D
Oh yeah, we showered at his place too (:
Met teammates at Jurong Point then.
YAY, I finally had Subway after a long long time :D
Shared the footlong with Yihui.
Walked, window shopped &roamed around.
We sat outside GV while waiting for 3 to tick by.
Did some Emath work.
The cinema was almost filled with GESSIANS, lol!
ohLa! The movie, Alone is terrifying seriously.
Those frightening scenes can make you jump up from your seat :\
You can imagine how, when Yolanda &Meixian screamed so loudly.
Yeah, a reasonably good storyline too.
Rate it 4 out of 5 (:
Some left for home.
Headed to Tiong for dinner.
Aiyeh, I thought the rest wanted to eat.
In the end, I was the only one who was having the proper meal.
HAPPY MEAL :D
Nice &healthy, haha!
Weirdo bullied me.
They hid my wallet &got me worried :\
They robbed my wallet to see my identification card.
They mocked at the Ice-cream Hours name card.
They messed up my beautiful &silky hair.
They whacked my butt.
They poked my waist (actuallyidonthavewaist,allfats).
They suaned me to the fullness, especially SASA.
They wanted to make me shorter by putting force on me.
Some girl said that IAMUBERDUMB.
Aiyeh, imagine how evil were they.
Bowled at Safra Mount Faber after.
Played one game in such a long time.
Taking photos in between.
It was really enjoyable anyway :D
Bus home at 8 plus with Sinvyest then.
Pictures will be put up.
The initial purpose was to see Jetro!
He's uber cute &chubby :D:D
Oh yeah, we showered at his place too (:
Met teammates at Jurong Point then.
YAY, I finally had Subway after a long long time :D
Shared the footlong with Yihui.
Walked, window shopped &roamed around.
We sat outside GV while waiting for 3 to tick by.
Did some Emath work.
The cinema was almost filled with GESSIANS, lol!
ohLa! The movie, Alone is terrifying seriously.
Those frightening scenes can make you jump up from your seat :\
You can imagine how, when Yolanda &Meixian screamed so loudly.
Yeah, a reasonably good storyline too.
Rate it 4 out of 5 (:
Some left for home.
Headed to Tiong for dinner.
Aiyeh, I thought the rest wanted to eat.
In the end, I was the only one who was having the proper meal.
HAPPY MEAL :D
Nice &healthy, haha!
Weirdo bullied me.
They hid my wallet &got me worried :\
They robbed my wallet to see my identification card.
They mocked at the Ice-cream Hours name card.
They messed up my beautiful &silky hair.
They whacked my butt.
They poked my waist (actuallyidonthavewaist,allfats).
They suaned me to the fullness, especially SASA.
They wanted to make me shorter by putting force on me.
Some girl said that IAMUBERDUMB.
Aiyeh, imagine how evil were they.
Bowled at Safra Mount Faber after.
Played one game in such a long time.
Taking photos in between.
It was really enjoyable anyway :D
Bus home at 8 plus with Sinvyest then.
Pictures will be put up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home