Thursday, August 2

lkjh

I ran out of foolscap.
I forgot to buy from Mr Logan.
Hence, I decide to blog.
Shall wait for my sister to be home.
Then kope some from her (:

YAY! I received a lollipop from Miss Tay/Mr Lee today.
For getting A1 for the recent test :D:D
With just a 30 cent sweet can make my day. HAHA!

Miss Thng gave us a target for our NATS.
Its A1, a1 and A1 for the entire class.
Pretty much possible if everyone works hard :D
If everyone was to meet the target,
she'd treat us to Ice-cream in one of the lessons.
HURRAY! XD

Bag hunting on Sunday with Tavin (:
Yeah, walked around Vivocity.
Managed to get a bag. Not very appealing though.
I didn't know why I get it either.
Maybe because I needed it urgently
as I had to return the blue bag to my sister.
Boo, I think there are much nicer bags out there.
Aiyeh, its okay. Whats done, done. HAHA.
Anyway, thanks dad for the bag :D

YAY! 3rd colours I will be receiving on Nats' day celebration :D
Many of the ping pong-ers are receiving it too (:
GESSTT is so loved! :D:D

There's nothing more to blog about.
TATA people! (:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home