Saturday, August 18

jkl;

Yawns, I didn't have enough sleep today.
In fact, for the whole of this week.
I was supposed to replenish my sleep by sleeping early, but I bathed late.
Maybe because I was too mesmerized by the computer XD

As usual, had breakfast with my parents.
Thats the every Saturday thing (:
I hardly spend time with my parents :|
Dad drove me to school after.
Since I was early, I decided to drop by to see how were things.
Helped them with the tables too.
They have slacken by a little.
No warm-ups today.
Doing stretching individually.
Where's the 'One for all, all for one' spirit
that we used to have? Sigh.
Aiyeh, the team is pulled down
just because of one's stubbornness.

POA lesson at 830 then.
We were assigned to do one question
&he dismissed us already :\
Stayed for quite a while to do some work,
before going down for peer tutoring.
Did Amath paper.
Yupp, thank Yi Fan for guiding me (:
Left school at about 1.

Great World again, since it was drizzling.
Took lunch &caught 881.
Was told that it was a good movie.
Not really a let down. Many cried, lol!
Too many getai performances, which isn't appealing to me.
License To Wed is still nicer :D

I am feeling tired,
maybe I should get some sleep now.
TATA! (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home