Friday, August 10

asdf

We were supposed to meet at 930 at Subway,
but we all overslept and met at a later time.

Studied with Zheng Yi &Zheng Yee (:
Not very productive though.
I only managed to study one SS topic.
I couldn't really concentrate,
due to the music that was playing at Subway
&we chatted almost every few minutes. HAHA.

Home sweeeet home at 630 to catch the NDP!
Was rather suprised when everyone was home early (:
Mum cooked too much, there were excess &we threw it away.

Oh! Mum said something lame when
she was cleaning the area around the stove.
"Wah, even the ants are having National Day Parade"
Which means there were many ants around. Lol.

The NDP wasn't really enjoyable to me.
I was waiting for it to end so that I could watch Live The Dream.
But still, the effort done didn't gone down the drain.
The showcase of the Navy ships/vessels was cool! (:

Kk, time for me to sleep!
Good night all! :D

Pictures taken will be up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home