US Open.
US OPEN! :D
Just watched some matches recently.
Its the Day 12 today.
2 more days to the Finals! (:
Aiyeh, Federer and Djokovic will be playing against each other in the Semis.
I thought I would see them in the Finals instead.
Both are really awesome :D
Djokovic will be playing against David Ferrer instead.
And for Federer, Nikolay Davydenko some rank 4 guy which I don't even know he exists :|
Yeah, hope Federer and Djokovic will advance to the next round :D
Federer won Roddick in the Quarters.
Roddick played rather well I thought :D
The defending champion won when he sliced the ball with superb spin,
resulting Roddick to net it.
Enough said, pictures here.
Anna Chakvetadze, 20.
A young player who's rank 6 now. Amazing! :D

Jelena! She has the athletic look right? :D


Justine Hardenne :D:D

Look at her muscles :O

Venus' unique outfit.
Taken after she won Jelena.

His outfit in the Day.

And night!

Novak, super hot guy :O


Just watched some matches recently.
Its the Day 12 today.
2 more days to the Finals! (:
I thought I would see them in the Finals instead.
Both are really awesome :D
Djokovic will be playing against David Ferrer instead.
And for Federer, Nikolay Davydenko some rank 4 guy which I don't even know he exists :|
Yeah, hope Federer and Djokovic will advance to the next round :D
Federer won Roddick in the Quarters.
Roddick played rather well I thought :D
The defending champion won when he sliced the ball with superb spin,
resulting Roddick to net it.
Enough said, pictures here.
Anna Chakvetadze, 20.
A young player who's rank 6 now. Amazing! :D

Jelena! She has the athletic look right? :D


Justine Hardenne :D:D

Look at her muscles :O

Venus' unique outfit.
Taken after she won Jelena.

His outfit in the Day.

And night!

Novak, super hot guy :O



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home