Sunday, October 14

happy birthday!

Hellooooooo people! I am back! Haha. Yeah, I shall start blogging before I have lesser viewers. Hahaha. I'd blog about other stuff occasionally, perhaps, just to make it more lively. Haha. Anybody would have gotten bored if I blog the same stuff for every post :D

I have been searching for blog skins. But none is suitable :\ Some that are really nice but they look screwed in blogger/firefox. Yeah, so I shall only change it when I find a suitable skin :D Hopefully soon, because I think my current one looks so boring already.

The only disappointing thing is that, my studies are deteriorating. I dropped from rank 1 to 10 in level. Gosh, I really have to buck up. I keep telling myself to work hard. But you know, action speaks louder than words. I didn't make the attempt to mug really hard :\ Anyhow, Olevels will be approaching in 2 weeks' time. And I am still slacking away :O Haha. I should start revising later, really (:

Celebration for dragggggggggiiieee's (:

Yesterday night was rather enjoyable. Cheers and church sound so similar :\ &Sorry, for being so late :\ I suppose the surprise was successful? (ya got a shock) :O Dined at Sakae Restaurant. Thanks Jasmine for helping me to make my order. Got some Children's Day gift. Yeah, the gifts were really creative (: Roamed around for a while and homed. Didn't pool as it was getting late. So home sweeeet home at about 1030. The bus ride was short but sweeeet (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

it is pointless when no action is done

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home