table tennis
I popped by the STTA website to see if there were any updates.
I suddenly have a strong feeling in my heart.
I imagined myself playing in a competition.
The feeling isn't good, I feel so uneasy and nervous.
Moreover, the air conditioned hall just makes me even more tensed up.
I think I dread of going to competition already.
I don't know how I overcame it in the past.
I have lost touch in the sport I had passion for, rusty rusty.
Seriously, Table-tennis isn't the sport I really prioritize in.
The passion and love for it seems to fade away.
I used to be so excited for training.
Now, its just another ordinary training.
I realize that you'll only be interested and focus in something you are good in,
or perhaps when you've improved, when you got the hang of it,
and most importantly, when you have the passion for it.
You would eventually have the desire of wanting yourself to be even better at it.
I tend to look forward to training when I think I've improved.
And I tend to feel very demoralize when I just can't get the ball over.
Slowly, I wouldn't be as excited as before.
Then you know, I will not have the desire to train harder :\
Nevertheless, I still wanna train hard! Haha.
Even though, the passion isn't as great as before.
I wanna bring glory to the school.
I even thought of applying for the Sunsports training.
The more we train, the better we will be! :D
Perhaps, the Shanghai trip will be the time
where I can improve more on my skills! (:
I suddenly have a strong feeling in my heart.
I imagined myself playing in a competition.
The feeling isn't good, I feel so uneasy and nervous.
Moreover, the air conditioned hall just makes me even more tensed up.
I think I dread of going to competition already.
I don't know how I overcame it in the past.
I have lost touch in the sport I had passion for, rusty rusty.
Seriously, Table-tennis isn't the sport I really prioritize in.
The passion and love for it seems to fade away.
I used to be so excited for training.
Now, its just another ordinary training.
I realize that you'll only be interested and focus in something you are good in,
or perhaps when you've improved, when you got the hang of it,
and most importantly, when you have the passion for it.
You would eventually have the desire of wanting yourself to be even better at it.
I tend to look forward to training when I think I've improved.
And I tend to feel very demoralize when I just can't get the ball over.
Slowly, I wouldn't be as excited as before.
Then you know, I will not have the desire to train harder :\
Nevertheless, I still wanna train hard! Haha.
Even though, the passion isn't as great as before.
I wanna bring glory to the school.
I even thought of applying for the Sunsports training.
The more we train, the better we will be! :D
Perhaps, the Shanghai trip will be the time
where I can improve more on my skills! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home