its the last day of school!
No doubt, less than 10 people out of 39 were present today.
Something boosted me up at the start of the day! :D
Guess what, GUESS WHAT? :O

You may not believe it,
because it seems so impossible...
for me to get first for the zuo wen bi sai! XD
The prize consists of $5(x3) worth of popular voucher.
First leh, I have never gotten any award for chinese before, haha!
I was shocked upon hearing the results too.
Aiyeh, actually there's nothing to boast about. It was merely luck.
I wouldn't achieve this without the help of Jiaying. Thanks lady! :D
And the experts in 4D didn't take part in it,
as they had to do some survey during those chinese periods.
I worked for the first time on last Friday!


Mr Ang introduced that job to us (:
We had to sort out the PSLE examination papers.
And I saw my ex-teacher,
Mrs Foo who is a Vice-principal in my former school now.
Didn't really have the guts to greet her somehow :\
Because I wasn't really a good student back then.
I didn't hand up the what Science card that we were supposed to do.
Hahaha. Okay, back to the subject.
Yes, we were paid, $5.60 per hour :D
Other school students came along too!
Met some old classmates and made new friends :D
It was rather tedious, but it is easy to be done.
A pretty good experience (:
Check this out! :D
A pretty cool picture of Britney(not very clear though),
which is in the lyrics booklet of her new album!

Something boosted me up at the start of the day! :D
Guess what, GUESS WHAT? :O

You may not believe it,
because it seems so impossible...
for me to get first for the zuo wen bi sai! XD
The prize consists of $5(x3) worth of popular voucher.
First leh, I have never gotten any award for chinese before, haha!
I was shocked upon hearing the results too.
Aiyeh, actually there's nothing to boast about. It was merely luck.
I wouldn't achieve this without the help of Jiaying. Thanks lady! :D
And the experts in 4D didn't take part in it,
as they had to do some survey during those chinese periods.
I worked for the first time on last Friday!


Mr Ang introduced that job to us (:
We had to sort out the PSLE examination papers.
And I saw my ex-teacher,
Mrs Foo who is a Vice-principal in my former school now.
Didn't really have the guts to greet her somehow :\
Because I wasn't really a good student back then.
I didn't hand up the what Science card that we were supposed to do.
Hahaha. Okay, back to the subject.
Yes, we were paid, $5.60 per hour :D
Other school students came along too!
Met some old classmates and made new friends :D
It was rather tedious, but it is easy to be done.
A pretty good experience (:
Check this out! :D
A pretty cool picture of Britney(not very clear though),
which is in the lyrics booklet of her new album!

Labels: britney

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home