britney spears!
YAY! One subject down.
I am left with POA, which falls on Thursday.
Shall mug after I post this :D
I am left with POA, which falls on Thursday.
Shall mug after I post this :D
The awesome thang!



Yeahhhh, I bought her album just now :D
The 2nd album that I bought.
The first was 'The Best Damn Thing'!
Sorry, but I will not upload them in my Multiply (:
Because I don't encourage ya to download them :D
In spite of that, you can download other albums,
such as The Academy Is, Ashlee Tisdale, Jonas Brothers &more! :D
潘嘉丽's 在世界中心 is awesome! Download if ya want (:
I have a long break before my Paper 1 arrives.
Hence, I will be back for training on this Saturday instead :D
Be glad. Hahaha! XD
Alright, I am off to mug now. TATA!



Yeahhhh, I bought her album just now :D
The 2nd album that I bought.
The first was 'The Best Damn Thing'!
Sorry, but I will not upload them in my Multiply (:
Because I don't encourage ya to download them :D
In spite of that, you can download other albums,
such as The Academy Is, Ashlee Tisdale, Jonas Brothers &more! :D
潘嘉丽's 在世界中心 is awesome! Download if ya want (:
I have a long break before my Paper 1 arrives.
Hence, I will be back for training on this Saturday instead :D
Be glad. Hahaha! XD
Alright, I am off to mug now. TATA!
Labels: britney

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home