be nice, &allow me to go (:
HAPPY DEEPAVALI! :D
Oh yes. Gladly, I studied today :D Ahhhh, I planned to eat Island Creamery, but I didn't have the chance to, since we changed the venue to Harbour Front. Okay, I know thats random. But I just love to eat Ice-cream luhs. Like who doesn't? XD
Subway's my favourite. No doubt, I had my lunch there. Peanut Butter cookie is my hot choice now. Hehe :D
I did four paper 1s today. Yes, I feel relatively accomplished. YAY! :D
Packed up at about 5 and accompanied Zhengyi to get his pair of havaianas. Woah, he made his decision in like 5 minutes and bought it :O I can never made up my mind that quickly. Hahaha.
We left the place after.
Bus-ed to Anchorpoint to meet mum and sister for dinner. The basement has opened! :D No more furniture shops already (:

Oh yes. Gladly, I studied today :D Ahhhh, I planned to eat Island Creamery, but I didn't have the chance to, since we changed the venue to Harbour Front. Okay, I know thats random. But I just love to eat Ice-cream luhs. Like who doesn't? XD
Subway's my favourite. No doubt, I had my lunch there. Peanut Butter cookie is my hot choice now. Hehe :D
I did four paper 1s today. Yes, I feel relatively accomplished. YAY! :D
Packed up at about 5 and accompanied Zhengyi to get his pair of havaianas. Woah, he made his decision in like 5 minutes and bought it :O I can never made up my mind that quickly. Hahaha.
We left the place after.
Bus-ed to Anchorpoint to meet mum and sister for dinner. The basement has opened! :D No more furniture shops already (:
I had Fried Chicken Noodle.
There were barely any meat, most contained flour :\
There were barely any meat, most contained flour :\

My sister and I then hung at the Times bookshop to browse through some celebrities gossip magazines. Yeah, they have really juicy news about the celebrities XD I read about Briney's news. Aiyeh, I suppose you guys will not be interested in her. So I shall not elaborate further (:
Headed to Queensway to shop around. I bought a pair of jeans :D Home after roaming around the mall.
Dad, together with his friends went fishing instead, and caught two fishes! That catfish-look-alike looks scary, isn't it? :O


Headed to Queensway to shop around. I bought a pair of jeans :D Home after roaming around the mall.
Dad, together with his friends went fishing instead, and caught two fishes! That catfish-look-alike looks scary, isn't it? :O


Once again, I wanna do the Graduation Night Duty! :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home