Tuesday, November 6

YAY! new blog skin created :D

Yeah, I spent hours on this blog skin. Edited and customized it to my liking (:

Anyhow, the last two days were rather eventful.

I went shopping for presents with Zhengyee. I spent my money as if I have lasting wealth :\ We crapped and walked from shops to shops till my legs went sore. Both of us bought a sweater each from Fox. It is mainly meant for my Shanghai trip in about 2 weeks' time. Meixian may be buying it too (: Had dinner at Subway. Home at 9 plus.

As for yesterday, I headed for training. Oops, I was late. But they were still setting up the equipment. So Meixian and I were safe? Hahaha. Training was enjoyable! Jiao lian's daughter came to train with us. Ahhhh, I forgot her name :\

That Yolanda improved so much :O It was really scary when I competed against her. I had to think so hard in order to win a precious point. I have never tried so hard to win someone(i think) Anyhow, it was a good game :D

Met up with that not-as-dark-as-before. Headed to Plaza Sing for lunch. Subway again. I tried the wrap for the first time. It doesn't taste very nice nor yucky. Its best when you eat it in the cinema as the sauce and ingredients will not leak or drop out :D

I had the Fried Mars Bar for the first time too. It tasted nice, but too sweet luh. I would be sick of it if I eat that almost everyday.

Caught Stardust! Its stunning I must say. One of the utmost movies I had ever watched. I rate it 4.5 stars :D I strongly recommend this movie to you guys! You should watch it :D

Home at 8 plus then (:

Today,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUAWEI :D

I spent long hours on the blog skin as mentioned. Nothing much was done. I haven't studied a single thing after the POA Paper 2 :O I shall start tomorrow! I promise (:

No pictures for today, sorry.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home