birthday celeb for peng and sendy! :D
Oops! Sorry guys. I was rather busy for the past few days. Shall fork out some time to blog while waiting for my hair to dry.
Tag replies!
Hey there wanyee! Okay, I will relink ya asap (:
ohLa! Yes yes, graduation night duty. Gah, I will miss Zhaopeng :\ You better get something for us when you are there XD
Hahaha! You were even later, (-.#) (:
Okay, thanks mash :D
Helloooooo Eqa! Sorry, there are no more vancancy already.
Yeah, we had whole load of fun there. We played the Nintendo Wii which was really cool (but i sucked at the tennis game, seriously), PS2 and Mahjong (i am just a beginner)! :D
Before that, we were at Harbour Front/Vivocity. We organized a mini 'amusing race' for both Sendy and Zhaopeng (sendy was unable to make it due to fever). Yeah, so Zhaopeng was supposed to do some silly stuff at a few stations. Altough it was rather embarrassing, but I am sure you've enjoyed it right, Zhaopeng? :D Hahaha.
Dined at Ramen Ten then. Yeah.
Pictures tell a thousand words (:
At the playground area!


Ramen Ten (:











Majority of the pictures are in Cheryl's camera. Shall post them up with I receive them (:
Okay, its getting late, and I am lazy to blog already. So byebye! :D
Tag replies!
Hey there wanyee! Okay, I will relink ya asap (:
ohLa! Yes yes, graduation night duty. Gah, I will miss Zhaopeng :\ You better get something for us when you are there XD
Hahaha! You were even later, (-.#) (:
Okay, thanks mash :D
Helloooooo Eqa! Sorry, there are no more vancancy already.
----
Just came back from Sendy's house for an early birthday celebration for his and zhaopeng's (:Yeah, we had whole load of fun there. We played the Nintendo Wii which was really cool (but i sucked at the tennis game, seriously), PS2 and Mahjong (i am just a beginner)! :D
Before that, we were at Harbour Front/Vivocity. We organized a mini 'amusing race' for both Sendy and Zhaopeng (sendy was unable to make it due to fever). Yeah, so Zhaopeng was supposed to do some silly stuff at a few stations. Altough it was rather embarrassing, but I am sure you've enjoyed it right, Zhaopeng? :D Hahaha.
Dined at Ramen Ten then. Yeah.
Pictures tell a thousand words (:


Ramen Ten (:











Majority of the pictures are in Cheryl's camera. Shall post them up with I receive them (:
Okay, its getting late, and I am lazy to blog already. So byebye! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home