end of year prefects' camp (:
I've updated the previous post.
Do check it out! :D
The prefects' camp was a success!
Its really a different camp :D
I think the leaders in the Ex-co 08 are really bonded.
The camp was very well prepared and organized.
The night trail was something new to us.
Yeah, I had a fun time scaring the campers XD
The BBQ night was great too!
Pits were set up nicely for us.
And the garlic bread was very tasty and crispy! :D
In short, a great camp. Keep up the good work!
Pictures will be uploaded soon! :D
Do check it out! :D
The prefects' camp was a success!
Its really a different camp :D
I think the leaders in the Ex-co 08 are really bonded.
The camp was very well prepared and organized.
The night trail was something new to us.
Yeah, I had a fun time scaring the campers XD
The BBQ night was great too!
Pits were set up nicely for us.
And the garlic bread was very tasty and crispy! :D
In short, a great camp. Keep up the good work!
Pictures will be uploaded soon! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home