i am looking forward to their reply :D
The pictures are yet to be received. Gahhhh, then I can only upload it on Tuesday since I will be camping in school till Monday (:
Not really looking forward to the camp though :\ But I know it would be a fun and enjoyable one :D
Hmmm, Alex's chalet was rather simple yesterday. Reached there at about 8 after our training. BBQ-ed a little and we just stayed up to watch movies and played some shooting game.
Only a few of them managed to stay up till the sun rose. We caught movies like Unrest, Secret, American Pie 2, Residence Evil (i was asleep by then) etc (:
Morning breakfast at Macdonald's and home sweeeet home we went :D
Pictures will be uploaded later after Cheryl sends them me.
TATA! :D
Not really looking forward to the camp though :\ But I know it would be a fun and enjoyable one :D
Hmmm, Alex's chalet was rather simple yesterday. Reached there at about 8 after our training. BBQ-ed a little and we just stayed up to watch movies and played some shooting game.
Only a few of them managed to stay up till the sun rose. We caught movies like Unrest, Secret, American Pie 2, Residence Evil (i was asleep by then) etc (:
Morning breakfast at Macdonald's and home sweeeet home we went :D
Pictures will be uploaded later after Cheryl sends them me.
TATA! :D
Labels: table tennis

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home