lalala, you keep running in my mind

Today was definitely a hectic day for me, or maybe us(sec 3s&me).
We met up as early as 9 at Bishan MRT to go for friendly at RI.
Lol, we didn't see any cool nor good looking guys there :\
Maybe a cute boy named Jia Jun? Haha!
Okay, thats not the main focus of the trip.
Oh, my form was downright screwed up, again.
I felt as if I just trained for a few months,
where I know barely nothing about table tennis.
Gahhhh, the feeling was horrible.
I felt very demoralized,
since majority of them are younger than me :\
And I can say that I was very tensed-up.
I only attacked like twice out of the 11 points.
However, towards the last few matches,
I was more loosen up, and managed to win 3 games (:
I thought I was going to lose all. Hahaha.
I lost 3 games by the way.
We had lunch with Jiao Lian at the Coffee Shop near Junction 8.
Woah! There was a bomb of variety of delicious looking food.
Almost everything tempted us :O Hahaha.
But we ended up eating the famous Wanton Noodles.
It tasted farely well luhs.
Only the handmade noodles and fried wanton make it stand out (:
Jiao Lian showed us around Juntion 8 next.
Wah, didn't know that there is Subway there.
I would have taken Subway, if I knew earlier :\
We cabbed to school, while Grace, Yoyo &Jyehuey took Jiao Lian's car.
We all felt super exhausted in the midst of the training.
Hahaha. My eye lids were like half open only.
Anyhow, I left earlier to celebrate my mum's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA! :D
Rushed home and took a quick bath.
It was a last minute thing,
so we took quite long to decide where should we dine at.
In the end, my sister and I thought of Cafe Cartel (:
:D:D The free flow of bread was really to our advantage.
We had 2 basket of bread :O
Ordered a few main dishes and a bowl of salad.
Then we shared among ourselves.
Yeahhhhh, we shared a bowl of waffle ice-cream too :D
Waffle is loveddddddddd. YAY!
Jiejie left for her camp at 2030 then.
We shopped around and thought of going overseas.
I kept suggesting and insisting on Shanghai,
but they just don't wanna go there :(
Some people may know why I insisted :O
Home sweeet home at 10 then.
Yawns, tiring day.
Labels: table tennis

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home