Saturday, January 12

i feel it (:

I was out from morning till night. I shall skip the training part, since nothing special or unusual happened.

Headed to Singapore Polytechnic with some class guys. The first thing when we reached there was to get the free ice-cream. Hahaha! The weather was blazing hot kayyyy. Okay, that was an excuse :\

Walked around where the exhibit was held. Nothing much really interest me. We merely got brochures of the courses. Most probably, I'd apply for accounting/business courses next year. Yeah, and we left the place after less than 30 minutes. Hahaha!

Traveled to Great World to catch the korea movie, Le Grand Chef at 420. You guys should catch it because the storyline is good and it will definitely keep you awake because you'd laugh at certain scene. Lol! I rate it 4/5 stars :D

Next, caught National Treasure, with my family this time (: Another eye-catching movie that is worth watching :D

Separated from parents and window shopped with jiejie after the movie. Home sweeeet home at 9 plussssss (:

No, there isn't any picture in this post. I'll upload pictures that I have taken for the past weeks when I have the time.

I have a competition early in the morning tomorrow.
So I better turn in real soon.
Good night. Wish me luck people! :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home