Sunday, January 27

:D

Happy Birthday Alyssa! :D

Oh gosh, I am having muscles ache at my arm and back area.
Maybe because I trained too much yesterday.
Gahhhh, but the training wasn't productive since
I kept hitting the ball out.
Sorry Alex if I didn't fulfill what I was expected to do.
I really tried my best, but I just couldn't get the right tactics.
Booooooo! I feel so lousy.
Sometimes I think I am really a blockhead.

Okay, enough said. I am getting more emotional.
By the way, I caught 'The House' with Dragieeee on Friday (:
All the Thai movies seem to be similar to each other.
Watch Alone, Body #19 and The House, you will get what I mean.
The movie is not bad, I rate it 3/5.

They are many nice movies which I yearn to watch now.
27 Dresses, The Assassination Of Jesse James,
The Mist, The Diving Bell and The Butterfly &Gone Baby Gone.

Alright, I am just feeling bored while doing SS homework.
Gotta get back to it now. TATA!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home