how's school today?
School was fineeeeee! Today's like the language day. I had 6 periods of English!
The first two was Mr Niu's. Gah! I suddenly remember that there's homework :O okay, shall do it after I finish blogging. The next 4 was Miss Chia's to replace some of our free periods (Emath &POA). Did those multiple choice comprehension. We were supposed to read the passage &record how long we take to read. Then do the questions without refering to the passage. Aye, &I get high marks! :D (actually majority of us get quite high)
The purpose is to make sure we read &understand the passage. Yes, I think Miss Chia is a really nice and patient teacher! She wouldn't scold you even if you forgot to do her work. Nicer than Mr Low! XD Both are nice luhs. They allow us to eat in class (:
Miss Lim was being ssooooo nice to us &laminated the entry proof for everyone! :D So kind of her.
Our class haven't done the the graduation video yet :\ And the date due's tomorrow. Luckily, we have requested for a delayed due. Everyone has to stay back after school tomorrow okay! :D Spread the messageeeeeeee!
The first two was Mr Niu's. Gah! I suddenly remember that there's homework :O okay, shall do it after I finish blogging. The next 4 was Miss Chia's to replace some of our free periods (Emath &POA). Did those multiple choice comprehension. We were supposed to read the passage &record how long we take to read. Then do the questions without refering to the passage. Aye, &I get high marks! :D (actually majority of us get quite high)
The purpose is to make sure we read &understand the passage. Yes, I think Miss Chia is a really nice and patient teacher! She wouldn't scold you even if you forgot to do her work. Nicer than Mr Low! XD Both are nice luhs. They allow us to eat in class (:
Miss Lim was being ssooooo nice to us &laminated the entry proof for everyone! :D So kind of her.
Our class haven't done the the graduation video yet :\ And the date due's tomorrow. Luckily, we have requested for a delayed due. Everyone has to stay back after school tomorrow okay! :D Spread the messageeeeeeee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home