MOVIES!
Checked the weather forecast just now and they calculated that it would rain at 12pm, so I decided to go swimming later if it still shines :D
I watched a few movies recently. Shall talk about it, and see if its worth your $$, or not!
Kungfu Panda!



I watched a few movies recently. Shall talk about it, and see if its worth your $$, or not!
Kungfu Panda!

Caught with Siewhuai! :D
Perhaps we didn't have enough sleep the previous night,
so both of us kept dozing off during the 1st half of the show.
The climax only came after the 1st half.
So I was wide awake and entertained by then.
Yeah, most people said that it was nice &cracky (:
I rate it 3.5 stars!
P/S: stay till the end of the credits for a little surprise!
The Incredible Hulk!

Oh yeah, I love this movieeeeee! :D
The Incredible Hulk rooccccccccckks totally.
The high points of the movie were not only focused on one point,
but throughout the movie!
No doubt, my eyes were wide open till the end of the credits.
I suppose there would be a combination of Ironman,
and Incredible Hulk in the next serial!
I rate it 4.5 starrrrrs! :D
The Happening!

Caught with Siewhuai and my sister together yesterday! (:
Very happening, NOT! :X
The climax is not exciting at all.
Only the gruesome scenes got everyone go 'Awwww' & 'Yuckkkk'
I expected quite a lot from this movie,
since the director is well-known to produce thrilling/horror movies.
Thumbs-down to this movie.
Save up your ka-chings for movies like the one above!
I rate it 2.5 starrrrs :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home