lhzb cup.
Okay, I just want to note down every competition I had taken part here. Ya can skip this boring post of mine :D
Lian He Zao Bao Cup.
This is the last competition I was gotta take part till the end of my O Level. Yet again, I was lucky enough to meet a not-so-strong opponent in this 1st round (: But in the 2nd round, it was rather tough for me. I met a china girl! :( Boo! Haha. I have to admit that she's not those arrogant kind of typical ____ girl, but what kind of made me felt uneasy was, she had a whole load of supporters cheering boisterously for her. With them cheering, it made me feel as if many eyes were looking at the match. Yuck, I don't really like this feeling. But since it was my last match, I wanted to give my best and I believe I did. Yeah, so no regrets for that match (:
Lian He Zao Bao Cup.
This is the last competition I was gotta take part till the end of my O Level. Yet again, I was lucky enough to meet a not-so-strong opponent in this 1st round (: But in the 2nd round, it was rather tough for me. I met a china girl! :( Boo! Haha. I have to admit that she's not those arrogant kind of typical ____ girl, but what kind of made me felt uneasy was, she had a whole load of supporters cheering boisterously for her. With them cheering, it made me feel as if many eyes were looking at the match. Yuck, I don't really like this feeling. But since it was my last match, I wanted to give my best and I believe I did. Yeah, so no regrets for that match (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home