Practical!
Seems like this year hasn't been going too smoothly for me. I kinda screw up my science practical &I didn't have enough time! Arghhhhhhs :\ Okay, its still Mid-year. Not O levels yet. Hahaha! Thats how I consoled myself :D

Seems like this year hasn't been going too smoothly for me. I kinda screw up my science practical &I didn't have enough time! Arghhhhhhs :\ Okay, its still Mid-year. Not O levels yet. Hahaha! Thats how I consoled myself :D

Caught it with classmates at Great World.
Qizhi, Yi Chun, Miss Ding &Saf.
Eqa, the busy girl better take some time out for us next time (:
Woots! I didn't think it would be impressive at first.
But I got really fantasize by the iron man! Haha.
You will go like "Wow! That irom man looks so cool."
I rate it 4/5 :D Worth the money.
Afterwards, studied at Subway.
I only finished studying like 1/4 of Venice only :\
Sister came, went to meet her then.
The rest went to eat or went home.
Subway for dinnerrrr,
since both of us love Subwayyyyy :D
Parents came to pick us home since we wanted to watch AI at 8.
I hope Brooke White won't be voted off tonight :D
Gotta go for tuition now. TATA!
Qizhi, Yi Chun, Miss Ding &Saf.
Eqa, the busy girl better take some time out for us next time (:
Woots! I didn't think it would be impressive at first.
But I got really fantasize by the iron man! Haha.
You will go like "Wow! That irom man looks so cool."
I rate it 4/5 :D Worth the money.
Afterwards, studied at Subway.
I only finished studying like 1/4 of Venice only :\
Sister came, went to meet her then.
The rest went to eat or went home.
Subway for dinnerrrr,
since both of us love Subwayyyyy :D
Parents came to pick us home since we wanted to watch AI at 8.
I hope Brooke White won't be voted off tonight :D
Gotta go for tuition now. TATA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home