harddddd candy! :D
MYE Paper 1 was a crashing game over. Haha!
I guess I kinda screwed up for both of the papers.
Gahhhh! Ya, I spent too much time on planning for English.
As for Chinese, I spent too much time searching for words!
Luckily its just Mid-year, I would be in hot water if its O levels.
In fact, I still don't feel the urgency to mug yet.
I feel relax, yet a little confused.
I have no idea how and where to start my revision.
I just kept doing the papers that the teachers gave us.
I wonder if it really helps when I am like having difficulty for a few subjects.
----

Anyhow, caught this with some classmates after the paper (:
!JessicaS, FT, Eqa, Qizhi, Yi Chun &Saf.
FT left in the middle of the show, cos she had to rush back to school
to pay for her Olevel's fees :\
Hmmm, I didn't like the atmosphere of The Cathay's theatre.
The seats are a little stinky, and I just don't like ambience luhs.
Feels weird, you know. So I still prefer Golden Villiage to Cathay :D
The Popcorn is much tastier too.
Okay, back the show. Haha.
I think this show is like some kind of guessing game show.
Cos the little girl was supposed to guess who her mum
&her dad's true love were, o are the audience.
I think its quite nice. Rate it 3.5/5 (:
After, we headed to Mac at PS.
Qizhi and Saf ate,
while the rest played their phone's game.
Back to The Cathay to do some work at Starbucks,
with YC, Saf &Zy.
Home sweeeet home at 10 plus (:
----
Okay, I think this post is getting boring.
Shall end off with this.
Watch Leona Lewis performance at the Results Show.
SUPERBBBBBBB! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home