yada yada yada
I have a sudden urge to blog now. Okay, I think I am feeling kinda down right now, like all of a sudden; after sitting down here, alone in the study room. So I am here to vent my emotions, once again! Hoho!
It was so close yet so farrrrr. Gah gah, we lost 2-3 to CCHM. No intention of blaming anyone, but the pai zhen was a little wrongly arranged. We so wanted to win this match, but somehow or rather lady luck wasn't with us. Besides, the next 2 matches will be even tougher! Watching them play today, make me feel even more demoralising. They are just like 'The Unbeatables' to us :\
Nevertheless, we still have one more training session to our next match. Shall make full use of the time to train eh! Strengthen my weaker points, though I know one can't improve much in just a session.
nvklfjgjhjiojwrhp... okay, I am off now. Goodbye (:
It was so close yet so farrrrr. Gah gah, we lost 2-3 to CCHM. No intention of blaming anyone, but the pai zhen was a little wrongly arranged. We so wanted to win this match, but somehow or rather lady luck wasn't with us. Besides, the next 2 matches will be even tougher! Watching them play today, make me feel even more demoralising. They are just like 'The Unbeatables' to us :\
Nevertheless, we still have one more training session to our next match. Shall make full use of the time to train eh! Strengthen my weaker points, though I know one can't improve much in just a session.
nvklfjgjhjiojwrhp... okay, I am off now. Goodbye (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home