its a thursdayyyyyy!
Jogged at the newly published park near my house today :D It is stretched till the canal near our school. It would be better if someone were to join me. Haha! Anyone? Hmmm...
We had friendly at RGS today. We only competed with the Cgirls since the Bgirls were training with the Hai Xin guys. Moreover, I reckon we will be trashed upside down if we were to play against the Bgirls. Hahaha. Ya, so I won 2 and lost 2 matches. I paired with Yoyo in a doubles match. OhMAMA, it got my nerves wracking, seriously. Luckily, my partner was steady enough. She did most of the attacking :D The last game was a quick one, which I may have won one set. But I tried my best towards the end, so no regrets luhs (:
Due to the wet weather, Coach drove us to Tao Payoh. Had Subway.
Ahhhh, there was this couple who took their time to eat when we were obviously waiting for seats. The UNCLE was happily munching his cookie away, which could be consumed while walking. And the AUNTY was taking her own 'SWEET' time to drink her 'lovely grounded' coffee. One sip by one sip, even when we sort of bad-mouthed softly (could be heard) about them. After finishing, they left their napkins on the table and walked away, didn't even have the courteously to put their trash on the tray. These people are really verging on grotesque. Made us wait for such a long timeeeeee.
You must be thinking of how they looked like. Not accurately taken though.


I had to clear their trash, since subway was short-handed. Stupid dumb dumb couple! Yeah, we bought our share then. The cookies were bigger than usual and crispy. But I prefer it to be soft (: Home sweeeeet home at 845 after.
Woots! Table-tennis camp on June holiday. Hahaha! Camp master(s), better make this camp be a fun and memorable one! XD
Good night!
We had friendly at RGS today. We only competed with the Cgirls since the Bgirls were training with the Hai Xin guys. Moreover, I reckon we will be trashed upside down if we were to play against the Bgirls. Hahaha. Ya, so I won 2 and lost 2 matches. I paired with Yoyo in a doubles match. OhMAMA, it got my nerves wracking, seriously. Luckily, my partner was steady enough. She did most of the attacking :D The last game was a quick one, which I may have won one set. But I tried my best towards the end, so no regrets luhs (:
Due to the wet weather, Coach drove us to Tao Payoh. Had Subway.
Ahhhh, there was this couple who took their time to eat when we were obviously waiting for seats. The UNCLE was happily munching his cookie away, which could be consumed while walking. And the AUNTY was taking her own 'SWEET' time to drink her 'lovely grounded' coffee. One sip by one sip, even when we sort of bad-mouthed softly (could be heard) about them. After finishing, they left their napkins on the table and walked away, didn't even have the courteously to put their trash on the tray. These people are really verging on grotesque. Made us wait for such a long timeeeeee.
You must be thinking of how they looked like. Not accurately taken though.


I had to clear their trash, since subway was short-handed. Stupid dumb dumb couple! Yeah, we bought our share then. The cookies were bigger than usual and crispy. But I prefer it to be soft (: Home sweeeeet home at 845 after.
Woots! Table-tennis camp on June holiday. Hahaha! Camp master(s), better make this camp be a fun and memorable one! XD
Good night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home