Wednesday, March 12

dadi dadi da...

While waiting for the Table-tennis pictures to be uploaded into my photobucket, I shall blog about some stuff that I did for the past few days :D

Saturday!
The Year 4s, Cindy and I went down to RI for friendly with the RJC peeps. Initially, we thought training was at RJC since we would be playing with them, but we ended up roaming at RJC for a while. Oh, they saw Zheng Ning (Campus Superstar 2nd Runner-Up) there. I didn't, because I was walking ahead of them, following the person closely who was showing us the way to the hall. Aiyeh, I should have opened my eyes widerrrrr! :\

Okay, so we finally reached RI minutes after the training started. I played 5 matches and won 3. It was purely luck for the first. I kept tyco-ing her. Ahhhh, I feel so bad about it. I didn't want to tyco so much kay. The 2nd, the girl kinda influenced me with her slackness. I didn't played to my best and lost 2-3. (Dadi dadi daaa...)

Sunday!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Met up with 'HUH' in the evening to catch Water Horse! :D I think this show is the best fantasy movie I have ever watched! The water horse is super cuteeeeee when it was bornt! :D:D The way it drags itself, hahaha! And its reaction, when it sees the stairs. This show is highly recommended. I rate it 4.5/5 stars!

Monday!
Had some marketing course (AEM) in school. The lecturer kept us entertained all the while. He even told us ghost stories and experiences towards the end of the lesson. Yes yes, I like this lecturer :D But I think I took up the wrong course. I am not interested in marketing, yet I took up this. Haha! Its okay, as long as I learn something from it luhs.

Jiaying brought us to the Harbour Front Hawker Centre to have our lunch. She recommended the Tom Yam Noddles to us, which was mouth-watering. The stall has one of the longest queue, but it only takes a few minutes for you to order. Anyhow, its worth the wait. Go try it! It sells duck noddles too. Gahhhhh, I forgot to take a picture of it :\

Tuesday! (which is today)
Training at 9. Oh yeah, I managed to la in some balls, which I don't have confident in la-ing the ball in. YAYNESS! :D Its gaining, I hope I won't lose heart. Yeah (:

Met up with Yi Chun and DZY at Vivocity to do our holiday assignment. I managed to do about one set of Chinese paper. Then, we decided to catch Rule #1! :D

Photobucket

The story twists here and there towards the end? I can't understand the last part of it. It would be really niceeeeee for someone to tell me if you've caught it and understand the story :D:D A very thrilling movie indeed. It didn't fail to make my heart beat like a running cheetah :\ I rate it 4/5 stars! Go watch it people! P/S: Its NC16.

Oh ma, my computer is too laggy. Its still uploading the pictures. Maybe tomorrow then I will post them up, because its 1am already. So sorry for the wait :\ Good night people! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home