Ace camp 2008!
I think this year's ACE Camp is better than the previous :D Although I prefer to watch movie to bowling, I believe we had fun ya? Haha! I hope our class wins :D




I think the Study Skills were really helpful, especially the English Oral. Miss Chia's notes are really useful (:

Lunch was below average. Haha! Because I don't like it. They should just ask the vendors to open for business.












ohLa! Financial Literacy! Hahaha! I gonna admit this game keeps me grinning all the while, hohoho! I was bankrupted when I played last year, but I earned/won huge chunks of 'paper money' this time :D Lady luck was on my side huh. I earned $176,850 kayyyyy. Haha! Yes yes, I am showing off the asset that I won. But it was just practically luck luhs (:
To the Sinagpore Discovery Centre next. It was a boreeeeee. The tour was so short only, and nothing much really amuse me, nothing much to discover :\ The movie was way too boring for some of us. Many slept during the show. There are like repeated scenes, where the guy took off and fly around in the sky, chase and shoot his target down, &dadi dadi da (this may sound familiar to some of you, haha!) The bus took so long to arrive. Hence, we have to rush here and there when we reached school.
The night celebration! Ahhhhh, the slideshow that I've prepared cannot be opened from my thumb drive. As a result, many of the pictures weren't shown, and some of the songs were a little corrupted. To save us, the IT teacher helped us. Without him, I doubt we can produce a proper presentation. Many thanks! :D Other classes put up with great performances, though some were last minute. But its the thought that counts! YAYS! :D
Home sweeeeet home after (:









Bowling at Safra! (pictures &videos shall do the talking)








To the Sinagpore Discovery Centre next. It was a boreeeeee. The tour was so short only, and nothing much really amuse me, nothing much to discover :\ The movie was way too boring for some of us. Many slept during the show. There are like repeated scenes, where the guy took off and fly around in the sky, chase and shoot his target down, &dadi dadi da (this may sound familiar to some of you, haha!) The bus took so long to arrive. Hence, we have to rush here and there when we reached school.
The night celebration! Ahhhhh, the slideshow that I've prepared cannot be opened from my thumb drive. As a result, many of the pictures weren't shown, and some of the songs were a little corrupted. To save us, the IT teacher helped us. Without him, I doubt we can produce a proper presentation. Many thanks! :D Other classes put up with great performances, though some were last minute. But its the thought that counts! YAYS! :D
Home sweeeeet home after (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home