happy belated bday, beng hong :D
Once again, I am here to blog after a long time.
Sorry people, I am still unable to post the Table-tennis pictures up because I haven't got the quality pictures from Jyehuey yet (replying to junior in my tagboard, though I have no idea who are you) :\
Since I have gotten the pictures from the Beng's celebration cum pioneers gathering, I shall post about it :D:D
We were supposed to meet at 1230 at Tiong, but everyone of us were late! Hahaha. The regular, Beng Hong who was always late was the first to reach. Haha. Yeah, some of us headed to Bugis (yihui joined us later, Trecia had to work so she didn't meet us up).
Suddenly, we thought of 'tian tian huo gou' (fire, fire!) that was advertised in the television. We wanted to try it out since the ad mentioned that the soup is tasty. We found it after walking a distance. Okay luh, the food tasted fairly well only. We chose the fish and spicy soup.
The amount of chili oil we scooped up :\ Oily isn't it?
But the soup tasted quite nice (:




TADA! I look unglam, I know. Haha!




Sorry people, I am still unable to post the Table-tennis pictures up because I haven't got the quality pictures from Jyehuey yet (replying to junior in my tagboard, though I have no idea who are you) :\
Since I have gotten the pictures from the Beng's celebration cum pioneers gathering, I shall post about it :D:D
We were supposed to meet at 1230 at Tiong, but everyone of us were late! Hahaha. The regular, Beng Hong who was always late was the first to reach. Haha. Yeah, some of us headed to Bugis (yihui joined us later, Trecia had to work so she didn't meet us up).
Suddenly, we thought of 'tian tian huo gou' (fire, fire!) that was advertised in the television. We wanted to try it out since the ad mentioned that the soup is tasty. We found it after walking a distance. Okay luh, the food tasted fairly well only. We chose the fish and spicy soup.
The amount of chili oil we scooped up :\ Oily isn't it?
But the soup tasted quite nice (:



We stopped eating after about an hour? Cheryl and I left first to meet up with Yihui at Bugis. The rest came then. Together with Beng Hong, we shopped at bugis street for some clothes as her present. It was filled with people, but we managed to buy a few sets for her.
Back to Bugis, we had dessert at Swensens :D Some of us sneaked out to buy the last accessory for her, belt. Yeah, look at her facial expression.....
Hmmm...

"Heh, so the presents are from these people!"

"Woahhhh!"

(Before)
Topsy turvy earthquakeeeee.

Fondueeeee (:

(After)


Group peektureees :DBack to Bugis, we had dessert at Swensens :D Some of us sneaked out to buy the last accessory for her, belt. Yeah, look at her facial expression.....
Hmmm...

"Heh, so the presents are from these people!"

"Woahhhh!"

(Before)
Topsy turvy earthquakeeeee.

Fondueeeee (:

(After)



TADA! I look unglam, I know. Haha!




On our way to the MRT, we saw this shop that sells delicious looking doughs. Tempted by it, we bought 6 of it :D:D
Yummyyyyyy...



Siao Char Bo, Cheryl XD


Yummyyyyyy...



Siao Char Bo, Cheryl XD


Byebye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home