Sunday, March 16

if i should...

Had training in the morning as usual. Many more players from Yu Neng came to train/play matches with us. Predictable, I lost to that China girl that I played with whenever she comes :\ Didn't play with the other china players since they played doubles. Yeah.

The pioneer came back for training to replace the peer tutoring time. Haha. It was good to see you guys :D

Nationals starts on the coming Monday against PLMGSS! The holding school is at PLMGSS. Oh yes, people come down and support us! :D:D Cgirls would be playing against RV.

After training, we headed to City Hall to sort of celebrate Yi Hui's belated birthday. We went to the Food Fair! Hahaha. It was my first time going to this kind of event. The food is cheaper there. Do go down if you are free (till sunday only) :D We ate many different kinds of food. Aiyeh, I am lazy to list them out.

Bought her presents after and to TCC for some desserts. Home sweeeet home after. It was a rather short outing because most of us were too exhausted.

Warm chocolate cake is the new love!
Hahaha. Try it at White Dog Cafe at Vivocity! :D:D

I left my camera in dad's car just now. So I'd upload the pictures later.

Goodbye! Wish me luck for NATS :D:D haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home