Sunday, April 20

draaama!

Its been about 2 weeks since I last blogged. I felt that I had nothing much to blog and I was lazy to lay my hands down to blog.

Oh ya, I have uploaded the pictures of the celebration of the Jan, Feb &Mar babies in my photobucket already. I am too slothful to upload them here. So grab as many as you want, HERE (:

Training has officially ended for the graduating students. But we will still drop by whenever we are free. Most probably, on Saturdays (:

----
DSC07927.JPG

DSC07929.JPG

DSC07928.JPG

DSC07930.JPG

Caught the Drama performance last night. I liked the ambience when we entered the room. Yeah, the first very cool black box production in the school indeed :D Haha. At first, I had difficulty indentifying the casts :\ Er, for the first 3 quarters of the performance? Hahaha! Ya, I sucked at remembering names too. So I was rather confused. BOO! Hahaha. Nevertheless, their efforts had paid off. Overall, I think the performance was great!

----
DSC07893.JPG

DSC07896.JPG
Have a craving for Yogurt Ice-cream?
Drop by at Holland Village!
It sticks, it stays hard for a longer time.
Most importantly, it tastes great!
Very refreshing with a little sweet &sour taste! :D
Its located beside Crystal Jade, go get them!
HAHAHAHA!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home