AI7!
I just caught the A17 Top 3 performance in YouTube, since I couldn't watch it tonight. Yet again, Cook was utterly awesome last night! :D Archuleta sang 'With You' by Chris Brown! I think it was a good attempt, but the judges didn't liked it :\
Performances by David Cook! screeaaaaaammmm
Dare You To Move - David's choice
:D! I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Producer's choice.
With You - David's choice :D
Performances by David Cook! screeaaaaaammmm
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Simon's choice
Dare You To Move - David's choice
:D! I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Producer's choice.
With You - David's choice :D
it has yet to fate, not at all.
perhaps, it hadn't really happened at all.
we can't assume at all.
perhaps, it hadn't really happened at all.
we can't assume at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home