jfkldjfklejglerjglre!
Tag replies (:
TT player, I suppose I was busy at the moment you said hi to me online. Not gotta change it yet, cos I'm still loving it :D Ya can use your real name already since I know who are you. Thanks (:
Cheryl, okay! Relinked ya :D Thanks, &&MYE has finally come to an end!
Hello Jessica Low! :D Yes! It is, give you goosy bumps right!
Hi there, Celine (: Yeah, thanks! Oh, practice makes perfect (:
Zhengyee, Ryan's more good-looking, than that whatever ex-american idol long hair guy. Haha!
Hello HappyGoLucky junior! :D
Helloooo Yi Chun! Ya, he sure does (:
Sweehong, relinked ya!
Jessica Ong! (: Yeah, you should listen to his songs. Awesome! I like (: Hahaha!
To ., nope, he isn't. The one who sang NITA is from Panic! At The Disco (:
Donovan! Oh ya, I didn't realise that. LOL!
Jyi, relinked ya! :D
Helloooooo Zhengyi! (: Ya, exam's overrrrr! Woots! Hahaha. Shall see ya soon on Friday! :D
Hey Colleen! Ya, shall do it soon (:
TT player, I suppose I was busy at the moment you said hi to me online. Not gotta change it yet, cos I'm still loving it :D Ya can use your real name already since I know who are you. Thanks (:
Cheryl, okay! Relinked ya :D Thanks, &&MYE has finally come to an end!
Hello Jessica Low! :D Yes! It is, give you goosy bumps right!
Hi there, Celine (: Yeah, thanks! Oh, practice makes perfect (:
Zhengyee, Ryan's more good-looking, than that whatever ex-american idol long hair guy. Haha!
Hello HappyGoLucky junior! :D
Helloooo Yi Chun! Ya, he sure does (:
Sweehong, relinked ya!
Jessica Ong! (: Yeah, you should listen to his songs. Awesome! I like (: Hahaha!
To ., nope, he isn't. The one who sang NITA is from Panic! At The Disco (:
Donovan! Oh ya, I didn't realise that. LOL!
Jyi, relinked ya! :D
Helloooooo Zhengyi! (: Ya, exam's overrrrr! Woots! Hahaha. Shall see ya soon on Friday! :D
Hey Colleen! Ya, shall do it soon (:
----
Alright, I gotta now. Meeting classmates for Kbox later! :D Will update soon! Ciaosssss!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home