Tuesday, July 15

ineffable

If you do watch News 5 or CNA (channel newsasia), you might have seen me on tv being interviewed during the National Accounting Quiz held last Tuesday. But I have no idea if they have shown it already or not. Tell me if you saw me on tv! (:

I went for the table tennis trial at NYJC yesterday. Little did we expect that the Cedar Girls would come too. A few of them had even applied for DSA through the net, we have not. So we may not want to go because, you know you know. Hahaha. Probably we will be aiming for SA (:

Chinese listening today was a total let down. The questions were rather tough and tricky. Booooo! I think I am gotta fail my chinese already :(

I wanna watch The Dark Knight! Seems nice :D

I am blogging randomly. Okay, goodbye (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home