Monday, September 22

ineffable and silly dream i had

"Skip this entry if ya want, cos its lengthy and chucky"

Omg. I dreamt about my Avril Lavigne this morning! Wahahaha. I even wrote down the occurence in my phone before I forgot about it. It sounds a little silly and insane though. I woke up at 5:58am, having known it was only a dream :\ Gah! But the whole process seemed so real. I dreamt that we were on our way to some place(excursion?) with the class. And she popped by to say hello. I was feeling alright, I didn't get excited. Then she came to sit beside me at the back of the bus. Awesome! And I got her autograph! :D:D on my red sp notebook I always bring along with me though. Cos I didn't bring the bdt. I wanted to get out at some point of time. But I chatted with her as I was standing on the bus. She shared with me some life experiences and stuff, forgot what exactly was it :\ And both of us felt really good. We were like chatting as if we have known each other for sometime. As if we could talk everything under the moon. Then I went back to sit again. I received a sms from yc saying good night to me, and he wished me april fool (lol!) it sounds absurd. I wanted to tell Avril about it, but she didn't respond. She had already fell asleep, with a blanket covered over her. Gah! Then I woke up. The whole dream was really incredible. I was still in a daze after I woke up. For that moment, I think I fell for her(i know it sounds so L) Hahaha! Okay, I mean the whole dream was just ineffable! :D:D

I regretted for not going to her concert. Boo! Read in the papers that it was great! I shall wait for the next Avril concert then. Think it will take half a decade or so :\

I had the sudden urge to listen to her songs then. So I hearkened to her songs in random during free periods today, while reading a book I got hooked to (Taken by Barbara Freethy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home