moviessssss!
Gah, didn't get back any papers on Friday.
No difference if I turn up or not, haha.
Basically, I just idled throughout the hours.
I even slept during chinese, cos I was tired.
Anyhow, unwound a little after Prelims.

Caught with relay mates without Eqa.
I had no idea what was this show about before I watched.
And it was great!
A little bit of humour here and there,
a little bit of romance here and there,
and many scenes of action of course.
Rather worth watching this.
I rate it 3.75/5 punches!

I had 2 tickets to Shaw!
Thanks to my aunt :D
You'd sing along with them,
if you know ABBA songs.
Mum used to buy their karaoke cds,
and I'd sing along to it when I was younger.
Great plot, cracky, and a pretty unpredictable ending.
I rate it 4 out of 5 song sheets!
No difference if I turn up or not, haha.
Basically, I just idled throughout the hours.
I even slept during chinese, cos I was tired.
Anyhow, unwound a little after Prelims.

Caught with relay mates without Eqa.
I had no idea what was this show about before I watched.
And it was great!
A little bit of humour here and there,
a little bit of romance here and there,
and many scenes of action of course.
Rather worth watching this.
I rate it 3.75/5 punches!

I had 2 tickets to Shaw!
Thanks to my aunt :D
You'd sing along with them,
if you know ABBA songs.
Mum used to buy their karaoke cds,
and I'd sing along to it when I was younger.
Great plot, cracky, and a pretty unpredictable ending.
I rate it 4 out of 5 song sheets!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home