Saturday, September 6

tennis fever tonight :D

Studying hasn't been very productively lately. Been going out to mug, and yet I only covered very little. Such a boo boo! :\ Have been caught up with Us Open as well. Hahaha. Such entertainment can't be missed you know.

Photobucket
Federer will be playing against Djokovic tonight at 2300hrs! Do catch this exciting since both have won each other before. You never know who would win. Both are my favourite, but I'd definitely support Fedfed! :D:D After their match, it will be followed by Nadal &Murray's (:

Anyhow, was browsing at MTV and saw this performance which was really well-done and awesome! :D

P/S: the video can't be shown, so I shall post a similar YouTube version (:

Baby One More Time/Tearin' Up My Heart
by Britney Spears and Nsync :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home