Monday, August 25

i was bornt at 1500hours!

Its my 17th birthday today! :D
Muahahaha.
Sounds old, but I still look kiddy right? XD Hahaha.
Happy birthday to Menghan, Nenque &Yanzhen too!
(all the ping pong people i know!) :D
I doubt they would even see this, haha.

My presentsssss!

Given by my 6 sisters (pioneer batch!) :D:D
I love this dino mel truckloads!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jessica Ong &Low gave this! :D
I am so gotta gain sideways, hahah!
Because I have sweet tooths.
Photobucket
By the lovable sec 4s! :D
I needed a pair of goggles actually.
Hahaha. Thanks (:
Photobucket
From my very own relay mates! :D:D
Oh yeah, a new metal pencil box for meeee!
Photobucket
From my dearest draggieee! I love you :D
Photobucket
From Bohan :D
He's such a friendly and helpful friend!
Photobucket
And thanks unique one!
I love this shirt as much :D
Photobucket
count the number of stars

So many many thanks to those who wished me too! :D
Alyssa Alex(weiming) Zhaopeng Lydia Jinghui Donny Jacqueline Yiren Peishan(bubbles) Jacquelyn(blossom) Yenyi Yunjie Nadiah(MAMA!) Clara Weeyang(bestie) Menghan Debra Vivian Zhengyi(: Mavis(TUDI!) Weiyuan Peiqi Shimin Juihao Celine Foongting(blurtoot) Xinyi Alger Cheryltan Haiqal Joavan Zhaobin Shunhui Zena Daniel, Darkman and
the 6 sisters; relay mates; sec4s;jessicas; siewhuai! :D
Tell me if I've missed you out (:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home