Sunday, August 24

:D:D:D:D

I had my birthday celebrated early this year! (:

Really grateful to those who planned for the surprise and all! Especially my dearest, draggieeeee :D I was such a fool on that day to believe what you told me.
Nevertheless, I was truly touched &I almost teared.

Photobucket
Hmmm, met up with Siewhuai at Great World for 4bia! This movie is not suitable for the faith-hearted. Haha. I was hoping the movie would end sooner. Not that its not nice, but I couldn't really take the thrill. LOL! Its one the better horror films I've ever watched. I rate it 4/5 starrrrrrs! :D

After, we caught the shutter bus to Orchard, since she claimed that she had to collect shoes from Heeren &exchange Swensens voucher for her brother. Headed to Paragon (basically, just to kill time?)

Then, we ran to Swensens under the rain to "collect her voucher". I was puzzled when she rushed inside because many people were queuing outside. So I stood outside for a moment before entering. And I got a big shock! :O Everyone was standing in a row &Cheryl was holding the cake!

Yup, so made my wish and blew the candles. We sat down and I collected my presentsssss! :D:D Hahaha. My sister came too! And I don't know why I almost teared again :X She joined us for a while before she heads to the airport. We chit chatted, ate, joked and take peektures! The pictures are all in Siewhuai's &Jessica's camera. Shall upload them asap (:

Took neoprints with Pioneers! :D Hmmm, watched fireworks with classmates &siewhuai! Luckily, we reached in time to catch it! :D Oh, we played 'Happy Family' at the lobby of City Link! Hahaha. Aiyeh, got bored of it cos it took very long for someone to find a match. So, we played heart attack! Hahaha.

Home sweet home at 12 then (:

It was one of best days I've ever spent. Thanks guys! :D
Pioneers; Benghong Cheryl Hasyna Yihui Shujuan Trecia. Sec4s; Meixian Grace Jyehuey Kaihwee Simin Yolanda. Relay mates; Eqa, Qizhi, Yichun, Zhengyee, Safwan &Jessicas! (: my sis &siewhuai too! :D:D

donthavetohighlight.there'snothinghiddenXD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home