:O
Prelims are coming very soon, and the Year 5s are indulging in...




These pictures were taken last week.
Even Hui Huang and Fuk Kin are pretty gaga over this.
Not a very good sigh,
but it sure helps one to relax.
Okay, I am gotta admit that I am one of them too XD
Since Prelims are just exactly 3 weeks away,
I shall try to stop playing.
Its time to get serious in my studies!
I wanna do well this time! :D
My grades were super depressing last semester,
with all the CCCCs :(
Aza fighting Carmel! :D
Mario Kart DS!




These pictures were taken last week.
Even Hui Huang and Fuk Kin are pretty gaga over this.
Not a very good sigh,
but it sure helps one to relax.
Okay, I am gotta admit that I am one of them too XD
Since Prelims are just exactly 3 weeks away,
I shall try to stop playing.
Its time to get serious in my studies!
I wanna do well this time! :D
My grades were super depressing last semester,
with all the CCCCs :(
Aza fighting Carmel! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home