Sunday, August 3

day out with draggieeee :D

Photobucket
Draggieee and I caught this at 1040.
The earliest time slot we have ever caught.
Haha. Before the crowd comes and
snatch all the better seats, you know XD
Hmmm, the plot was alright.
No doubt, it was a sad story.
Not as nice as I've expected though.
I rate it 3/5 coinssss (:
(watch it at the student rate)

After the movie, we went to take a look at the bazaar which the PJC students have set up. They were selling items to rise funds for the needy people. Saw Poh Gek, Jeannette and Xin Hua. I didn't know they are in PJ till today. Haha. We just looked around, didn't buy.

Then to Ikea to get stuff that she needs for her hostel room. The wall clock costs $2.50 only. So I decided to buy it for my class since there is no wall clock for such a long long time (: Bought a plain yellow towel too, specially for swimming! :D:D Yeah, Siewhuai managed to get all the stuff. Hahaha. I wonder how is she gotta tap her card in the bus.

Home sweeeeet home then! And I enjoyed the day (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home