visit to sajc

There were basically CCA booths and some try-outs. Meixian wanted to play some volleyball, so I accompanied her. Seeee, I am so nice right. Hahaha. We volleyed with one of the players there, for about 20 minutes? Yeah, it was pretty fun! :D But my arms grew numb and sore. My hands are trembling when I am typing now. And I have bruises already, since I am prone to bruises so easily :( I think Volleyball is not kind of sport. Haha.
We left at about 230 for home!
----

I caught with Eqa, Miss Ding, Yi Chun &Qizhi yesterday! :D
To my surprise this show is rather hilarious!
Hahahaha.
And there was this irritating contagious laughter behind us.
Contagious meaning you will tend to laugh with him/her
when you hear his/her laughter! XD
The funniest part is when the skeleton picked up the hoe
and accidentally hit his partner's head off.
And so, he picked the head up and wanted to patch it back
to his partner's body, even during the most crucial point!
(the war with the emperor)
LOL, I laughed uncontrollably long.
The story is not bad.
I rate it 3.5/5 mummiessss :D
----
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 15TH TO MY DEAR BLOSSOM! :D
As I've texted ya, may you blossom into a beautiful sweet flower!
Hahaha. And train hard girl!
Guess you've been skipping training for lessons.
Seeya around sooooooon! (:
To my surprise this show is rather hilarious!
Hahahaha.
And there was this irritating contagious laughter behind us.
Contagious meaning you will tend to laugh with him/her
when you hear his/her laughter! XD
The funniest part is when the skeleton picked up the hoe
and accidentally hit his partner's head off.
And so, he picked the head up and wanted to patch it back
to his partner's body, even during the most crucial point!
(the war with the emperor)
LOL, I laughed uncontrollably long.
The story is not bad.
I rate it 3.5/5 mummiessss :D
----
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 15TH TO MY DEAR BLOSSOM! :D
As I've texted ya, may you blossom into a beautiful sweet flower!
Hahaha. And train hard girl!
Guess you've been skipping training for lessons.
Seeya around sooooooon! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home