Wednesday, July 30

everybody, rise your eyebrownssssssss.

Pictures posted up on Hwee Hwee's birthday post! :D
(snroll down)

I got bored of reading SS, so I decided to post the pictures up and blog a little!

The 2 sessions English Workshop that we attended recently was really helpful, and most importantly, very interesting. The speaker, Mdm Tazneen was engaging and nice to us :D She gave us Hello Panda, and many packets of Oreo biscuits! Hahaha. Hmmm, probably the best workshop I have attended so far. I am gotta use the skills she taught to do my Paper 1! :D

I think the correct pronunciation for my name is Car-mal, instead of what my friends usually call me, CAR-MEL. Because Miss Kang and Mrs Ion pronounce it that way (CAR-MAL). But CAR-MAL sounds so weird :\ So I still love CAR-MEL :D Hahaha.

And another thing!
Photobucket
Fedfed advances to the 2nd round in WSFG Open! :D:D
Way to goooooooo!

Okay, I shall get back to SS again! Goodbye :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home