x-country 08
It was such a pleasant weather to run today. No bright sun nor drizzle (:
:D the year1s ping pong girls started off with a blast!
Well done girls! I think there were about 7 who got into top 15 (:
Zhen Yue was first, follow by Yenyi in 3rd position &Debra, Datina, Jiayi, Vivian &Eleena?
The year 2s did rather well (:
Yunjie was third, &Jing Hui was in Top15!
And Yunjie, cheer up! :D
Hmmm, as for the year 3s, don't brood about it anymore ya.
I believe you guys have tried your best.
Maybe you all were too busy to train for this.
Fear not, there's still next year for you all to grab those Top3 positions again! :D Cheer up!
Nevertheless, the 2 other powerpuff girls were in Top15 too!
Peishan was 1st, &Jacquelyn was 7th, well done! :D
Lastly, yet again, Meixian, &her brother panned out in first positions! Congrats!
I think this year's Sec4/5 race was more competitive than last year's.
The timing were rather close ya?
I guess Yingying was only less than 5m away from me.
I kept hearing footsteps, which made me looked back several times.
Ahhhhhh, I was afraid that the person behind would catch up with me you know, LOL!
Aiyeh, its over. So no more should havesssss.
Congrats to everyone who clinched the Top15 positions :D
Including my class guys who did super well (:
Four of them were in Top6 kayyyy! Hahaha.
:D the year1s ping pong girls started off with a blast!
Well done girls! I think there were about 7 who got into top 15 (:
Zhen Yue was first, follow by Yenyi in 3rd position &Debra, Datina, Jiayi, Vivian &Eleena?
The year 2s did rather well (:
Yunjie was third, &Jing Hui was in Top15!
And Yunjie, cheer up! :D
Hmmm, as for the year 3s, don't brood about it anymore ya.
I believe you guys have tried your best.
Maybe you all were too busy to train for this.
Fear not, there's still next year for you all to grab those Top3 positions again! :D Cheer up!
Nevertheless, the 2 other powerpuff girls were in Top15 too!
Peishan was 1st, &Jacquelyn was 7th, well done! :D
Lastly, yet again, Meixian, &her brother panned out in first positions! Congrats!
I think this year's Sec4/5 race was more competitive than last year's.
The timing were rather close ya?
I guess Yingying was only less than 5m away from me.
I kept hearing footsteps, which made me looked back several times.
Ahhhhhh, I was afraid that the person behind would catch up with me you know, LOL!
Aiyeh, its over. So no more should havesssss.
Congrats to everyone who clinched the Top15 positions :D
Including my class guys who did super well (:
Four of them were in Top6 kayyyy! Hahaha.
----

Caught it with teammates at PS.
There were 17 of us (:
Hahaha! The cinema was filled with screams &laughters.
They would scream &then laugh after because
they thought the bad guy appeared,
but it was some other people, LOL!
Its thrilling and excites you towards the third quarter! :D
Not for the faith-hearted (:
I rate it 3 outta 5 stars!

Caught it with teammates at PS.
There were 17 of us (:
Hahaha! The cinema was filled with screams &laughters.
They would scream &then laugh after because
they thought the bad guy appeared,
but it was some other people, LOL!
Its thrilling and excites you towards the third quarter! :D
Not for the faith-hearted (:
I rate it 3 outta 5 stars!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home